National 6-2-2 Campaign
Discover the secret to the perfect pork steak with our new 6-2-2
1. Take a 2cm pork steak (sirloin, leg, scotch fillet or
2. Pre-heat a pan, griddle pan or BBQ plate just like you would
for any other steak.
3. Cook the pork steak on one side, without turning, for 6
4. Turn it over once and allow it to cook for 2 more minutes.
This method will cook the steak to just white but if you prefer it
cooked pink, just reduce the cooking time.
5. Remove the steak from the pan and rest for 2 minutes. Resting
allows the juices to settle and produces a more tender and juicy
6. Remember the simple rule for next time: 6 minutes on one
side, 2 minutes on the other and 2 minutes to rest = the 10 minute
Click the image below to watch our new
6-2-2 advertisement featuring Anthony Puharich