Cheesy Pulled Pork and Tomato Mini Pizzas
Prep time 12 minutes Cook time 10 minutes
Serves 6 people
Get the kids involved with these fun and scrumptious mini pizzas.
- •1/3 cup pizza sauce
- •6 fresh mini pizza bases
- •4 cups shredded pizza blend or mozzarella cheese
- •2 2/3 cups (400g) pulled pork (see the description section above for the recipe)
- •8 grape or cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1.Preheat oven to 240°C/220°C fan forced.
- 2.Spread pizza sauce over pizza bases.
- 3.Place onto a large baking tray lined with baking paper.
- 4.Sprinkle bases with half of the cheese.
- 5.Evenly top each with pulled pork and tomatoes.
- 6.Sprinkle with remaining cheese.